276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avatar: The Way of Water 3D [Blu-ray] [Region Free]

£9.995£19.99Clearance
ZTS2023's avatar
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023
82
63

About this deal

There’s a terrific amount of imaging and channel movement throughout the film, it’s not as refined as the Atmos, but it’s an exciting experience nonetheless. Incluso hasta diría que me gusta aún más que la primera, siendo las dos obras maestras, esta acaba triunfando aún más en el terreno emocional que la primera. Pandora Flora – Explore the science behind the Pandoran rainforest, including the exotic plants and bioluminescence. Language(s): Blu-ray 3D: English, Blu-ray 3D: French-Canadian, Spanish-Latin American, Blu-ray: English, Blu-ray: Spanish-Latin American|Hard of Hearing Subtitles: Englis, Spanish-Latin American; Blu-ray: Spanish-Latin American|Interacti, Dolby Digital 5. So, James Cameron and whoever at 20th Century Studios decided to release a 3D Blu-ray with Avatar: The Way of Water are aware that 3D isn’t a fad, and the reason why it failed was because of the way studios attempted to explore 3D.

For me, the bad decisions Cameron made on Way of Water were HFR/VFR and showing the film in different aspect ratios in different cinemas. It’s a long film so having a brief intermission to swap discs half way is likely a welcome respite for some viewers bladders. It’s been a dramatic fall from grace for the format, one that was very clearly squandered by Hollywood on its latest cyclical resurgence at the end of the 2000s.

The film’s last hour is a three-dimensional visual feast with near, midrange, and deep background objects swimming and floating throughout the screen. However, on a story level, the film barely manages to offer a compelling reason for its own existence, let alone that of Avatars 3, 4 and 5. I saw the film multiple times in theaters in 3-D and that’s the kind of experience I want to have at home. That's is "maybe" 10% percent of a movie and as such make no difference to the level of detail seen in the remaining 90%.

The Super Mario Bros movie is currently the biggest film of 2023 in terms of financial takings, and around one in five screenings at my local are in 3D. The 3D Blu-ray physical disc format is dormant, and even the digital download edition of Avatar: The Way Of Water that was released this month was only offered in a 2D flavour. came out in 2009, which can give a bit of a timeframe overview in terms of the development and advancement of CGI technologies. They look great, but don’t offer much novelty in terms of story and they can be pretty damn preachy.You should have led with this one But that doesn't negate using the existing frame packed format does it? The headset from HP offers more than the 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 pixels) which is considered the movie projection industry resolution. High frame rates make film look like garbage, make movies look lower budget (which is especially stupid considering it costs more), makes things feel smaller and less impressive, it reduces the feeling of drama and impact in the motion, and give fuel for the idiots who criticize Avatar, saying it just looks like a game to them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment